BUILDING A RECONCILED, SECURE IVORY COST SIDE, IN PEACE AND AT WORK.
- Do politics without dividing, without hurting.
- Only advocate the homeland, its development through hard work. Equal opportunities for all Ivorians in the labor market regardless of their political, regional, ethnic and religious sensitivities.
- Definitely turn the page on wars after Houphouët Boigny.
- Dreaming of a modern Ivory Coast, open to globalization While preserving its values and roots.
- Build a secure, disciplined Ivory Coast where the Armed Forces are prioritized and rigorously managed in order to make our country a frequentable and respected territory.